A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT




I have a lot of good news to share with you, right now. Hmm I don't even know where to start! I know it has been a really stressful week for me but the things that had happened last weekend really made things up.

Firstly, Taylor's Debate Open 2013 was so much fun. First, it's because I finally get to be around the faces I'm familiar with. Second, there were a lot of extremely good debaters and how I wish I'll be good as them soon. Third, new friendships made, old friendships rekindled. Fourth and lastly, it was a lot of fun hanging out with the debaters from INTEC and other institutions as well. I know I'm no longer active debating but events like this never fails to remind me why I love debating in the first place and why I wanted to take up International Relations as my field of study.

Secondly, this is the most important thing I want to tell you! And yes, it is about that picture up there! Yes, you got it right. I GOT ACCEPTED TO JOIN GLOBAL STARTUP YOUTH 2013!!!!!!
When I sent my application for it, I was just fooling around. The pitching video I did was horrible, playful and horrible ugh. But the results were totally unexpected. AND YES I AM SO HAPPY I GOT SELECTED TO BE A PART OF A WHOLE NEW WORLD THAT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT IS ABOUT BUT I AM STILL EXCITED BECAUSE I GET TO LEARN ABOUT NEW THINGS!!!!!!!

Buuuuuuuuuut it's risky if I go. I'll have to miss 4 days of classes and my finals is in two weeks after the camp. It's like an opportunity cost. Whatever I choose, I would still have to sacrifice something and those 'somethings' are really important in my life. Hmmm, I wish my decision wouldn't make me cry and regret for life.


Have a nice day



UPDATE: I went to the camp and it was so fun!!!! And I did pretty well for my finals too. So grateful that everything went well.