I FOUND MY PRISM, HOW ABOUT YOU?



See how amazing a prism turns one light into a beautiful rainbow ?

Sometimes I wish that I'm the light and one day I would bump into a prism so that everyone can really see that I'm not just another girl, I can show my true colours. Maybe I had but the rainbow stayed for a little while before it disappear. But nonetheless, I will still keep on searching for that prism eagerly.

I remember how it feels like when no one cared about you and when you have no one to turn to. I remember exactly how it feels like being underestimated and when you really feel like giving up. Yes, I'm talking about 2008.

It sucked a lot, I can't even describe it in words. I remember how timid I felt in class and how much I wanted to get out from school because I hate seeing their faces everyday and I hate how good of an act they had put up. But then, it was my fault. I let them bring me down. I let myself believe that I am inferior. I allowed myself to believe that they were in any way, better than me.

I realized that was wrong and I told myself to get out of this mess a.s.a.p. I can still recall their faces when I managed to score in everything I did. And i can still remember how they reacted when I proved to them that I won't play the game on their terms. And maybe it was this situation that became my prism.

Lol look where I'm standing them now. I thought I never did win the war but I guess I did. And maybe I did find my prism after all.



Have a nice day